Paper Snack & Sandwich Bags
Sometimes you just need a really useful snack bag - simple as that! The If You Care Paper Snack & Sandwich Bags are ideal to have handy in the kitchen cupboard. 100% unbleached, chlorine free and from FSC certified forests.
Here's what's good to know...
About the Paper Bag:
- Paper from FSC Certified forests - 100% renewable resources
- Unbleached greaseproof paper, totally chlorine free (TCF)
- Natural barrier - not chemically treated
- No petroleum products
- Perfect for sandwiches, snacks, cakes etc
- Natural barrier makes them perfect for more greasy or oily snacks eg nuts, mayo, butter etc
- Microwave safe
- Vegan friendly
- Size of bags: 19cm x 16.2cm x 5.7cm
- Box contains 48 bags
About the Packaging:
- 100% recycled unbleached cardboard
- Non-toxic glues and inks
- The bags can be used several times unless contents are just far too messy!
- At end of life they are certified compostable at home or in commercial facilities
- Packaging box should be recycled.
- About If You Care
If You Care kitchen and household products are carefully and deliberately crafted to have the least environmental impact and the lightest carbon footprint possible, while at the same time, delivering to the consumer, the highest quality and most effective results. If You Care is the leader in pushing the limits of environmental and social responsibility in its categories. If You Care analyzes the entire life cycle chain in developing products, from raw materials sourcing, to production process, to packaging, to disposal. Every step is considered in assessing environmental and social impacts. If You Care is committed to ethical sourcing. If You Care bases its environmental claims on the best available science, and in accord with national and international standards and regulations. If You Care backs its environmental claims with third party verification and certification by the leading national and international certifying bodies.
I love these hugely versatile little paper bags. I use them for packed lunches for work, storing food in the fridge in place of cling film and have successfully oven baked delicious fish in them - add butter, lemon, fresh herbs etc.
These are a great alternative to cling film when you don't want to pack food in containers. I worried that bread would not stay fresh, but it does. Bags can be reused, if clean, or put in home compost bin.
Leave a review