Balmy Fox - Nourishing Lip Balm - 15g
Rejuvenating formula to provide long-lasting moisturisation
We are delighted to be stockists of Balmy Fox skincare products. Hand made in Mid Wales using natural, organic and Fair Trade ingredients, Balmy Fox skincare products will repair and protect your skin, whatever your outdoor lifestyle, activity or pursuit.
As always with a new product range we love to test them out here and can safely say that with a combination of walkers, cold water swimmers, cyclists and horse riders on the team we can confirm that the products really do what they say on the tin in a brilliantly natural way!
Whatever your outdoor pursuit Balmy Fox has you covered
Their On The Trail and On The Water ranges have the same ingredients - Balmy Fox have created the different branding just to show how versatile their range is. So, whether you are purchasing for yourself or as a lovely gift for your land or water lover friend you are free to select the branding of your choice.
Why we love Balmy Fox Nourishing Lip Balm
- Balmy Fox Lip Balm softens the lips after just one application. Helps repair dry, cracked lips and provides many hours of moisturisation.
- Completely free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, SLS and other chemical nasties.
- Palm Oil Free.
- Contains around 80% organic ingredients.
- All ingredients are ethically sourced.
- Proudly hand-made in Wales. Balmy Fox products are made fresh, in small batches to preserve their active botanical properties. The percentage of active ingredients they use is always sufficient to have a therapeutic benefit. Their processing methods ensure that the active nutrient of the plant will not be broken down by heating or over- processing. Their ability to use plant actives and natural anti-oxidants in their preservation system are earning them a reputation as one of the most effective, natural skin-care ranges among educated consumers and skin care professionals.
- Product size - 15g
- Packaging - recyclable tin, packaged in recyclable cardboard info box.
- Shelf Life - Once opened, please use within 24 months.
- Balmy Fox support charitable causes through a percentage of sales and active promotion. They currently support Plastic Oceans, World Land Trust and ParalympicsGB
Directions For Use
- Apply a small amount onto the lips until absorbed. Re-apply as regularly as needed
- Avoid contact with eyes, discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store below 25 C
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil),
- Cera alba (Beeswax),
- Prunus dulcis oil (Sweet Almond Oil),
- Cannabis sativa seed oil (Hemp Seed),
- Theobroma cacao seed butter,
- Lanolin anhydrous (Lanolin),
- Borrago officianalis oil (Borage Oil),
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil,
- Arnica montana flower extract oil (Infused),
- Euphorbia cerifera wax (Candelilla Wax),
- Rosa canina fruit oil (Dog Rose Hip Oil),
- Caryodendron orinocense nut oil (Kahai Oil),
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil),
- Citrus medica limonum (Lemon Essential Oil),
- Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract (Stevia Powder).
- About Balmy Fox
Balmy Fox is a UK business based in rural Mid Wales with a mission to manufacture and supply a positively different range of natural skincare products for active people.
Socially conscious, as well as using organic, ethically sourced ingredients where they can, and with 10% of their profits going to environmental and social causes and projects that support a fair and sustainable natural world.
Because they are passionate about products that truly work on skin complaints caused by the beautiful outdoors, and the environment, they make sure they use organic, ethically sourced ingredients where they can. Currently, around 80% of the ingredients they use in their products are organic and ethically sourced. As they grow, and as better, kinder, more fairly traded ingredients become available to them and the market, they aim to make 100% of products organic and sourced from ethical farms and plantations.
They also aim to become fully accredited as an organic company too!
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review