A Slice of Green - Wooden Pot Brush with Plant Based Bristles
This handy little brush works really well at getting pots and plans clean without scratching. The short handle is designed to fit in the palm of your hand for a good grip when removing tough, burnt-on grease and food.
The Bristles are made from a blend of Tampico fibre obtained from the leaf ribs of two Agave species of succulent native to Mexico; and Bassine, a stiff, coarse fibre made from the leaf ribs of the Palmyra palm, native to India and Sri Lanka. The combination (called Union Bristles) gives a perfect tough finish for all those stubborn pot scrubbing events!
Summary of Key Features
- FSC certified beechwood handle
- Short stubby handle for easy, comfortable grip
- Natural plant based bristles Tough Union bristles for extra abrasion without scratching
- Plastic free
- Made responsibly in Germany
- This product comes with no packaging
- These brushes are super tough so will last you a long time but when you are ready to replace, the brush can be recycled. We recommend removing the bristles with pliers or scissors and composting. The handle can be upcycled, cut up for use as kindling or taken to a recycling centre where it will be made into woodchips/mulch
- Vegan friendly
- Size: 8 x 7cm diameter
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review