Treat baby's skin with all natural skin care. Suitable for all skin types and those with extra sensitive skin - blend contains no essential oils.
Suitable for nappy rash, cradle cap and dry skin patches
- Infusion of Calendula, a potent healing herb that works to soothe all kinds of skin ailments.
- Used for thousands of years as a tonic to soften the skin, Wild Sage & Co's olive oil infusion is hypoallergenic, making it perfect for more sensitive skin types.
- Chamomile is a well known anti-inflammatory, helping to repair the skin and calm the senses.
- Shea Butter is used widely for its deeply moisturising properties, Wild Sage have added it to this balm because it also helps to promote the growth of healthy skin cells.
- Beeswax forms a natural barrier to protect the skin and contains vitamin A, which is said to promote cell regeneration and skin health.
- Zinc Oxide is used to treat rashes, break outs and to form a barrier from the sun. Used in most nappy creams, zinc oxide is the key ingredient to treat and prevent nappy rash.
All of Wild Sage & Co's balms are made with the best natural ingredients they can find and lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- Packaging: glass bottle, aluminium screw top lid
- Product Size: 60ml
Apply lightly with your finger tips to the nappy area after changing and bath time to help prevent nappy rash
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive oil),
Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract,
Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract,
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
Cera Flava (Beeswax)
Tocopherol (Vitamin E),
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower oil)