A Soft Lather
Wild Sage & Co have created this wonderful new creamy, versatile shaving soap.
Suitable for all skin types. The blend of Lavender, Patchouli + Orange gives a heady but refreshing lather
Full of Beneficial Plant Properties
- Kokum butter is a powerful anti-oxidant. Packed with stearic, palmitic + oleic acid, Kokum butter provides a range of fatty acids and importantly, omega 6 + 9, which are said to fight the appearance of wrinkles, acne, and skin damage
- Soybeans are said to reduce the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration that are associated with aging. It is also thought that it can helps with redness caused either by rosacea or skin irritation
- Wild Sage's vegan Sodium lactate is a natural humectant that attracts + retains the skins moisture.
- Castor oil is used in shaving soaps for its ability to create and hold a lather. With antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, it works wonders for blemished or acne prone skin. It has astringent qualities that cleanses the pores, clearing away excess dirt, build up and old skin.
- Shea Butter is a brilliant moisturiser. Packed full of essential fatty acids it helps to lock in moisture and improve skin's elasticity.
All of Wild Sage + Co's soaps are made with 100% natural, Vegan ingredients and lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside. They use the cold process method and each have their own, unique blend of skin loving plant and nut oils
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- Packaging: brushed aluminium screw top jar
- Product Size: 150ml
How to use
Scoop a Teaspoons worth into a separate pot and, using a warm wet shaving brush, gently swirl the surface of the soap until you make a nice frothy lather. Alternate the swirl direction every few moments to help work the lather into the brush’s bristles. Use the brush to apply the lather to your face and start shaving!
Other important information. As with any skin care product, if irritation develops discontinue use, and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes.
- Potassium Cocoate,
- Sodium Cocoate,
- Potassium Kokum Seedate,
- Sodium Kokum Seeate,
- Potassium Stearate,
- Sodium Stearate,
- Potassium Soybeanate,
- Sodium Soybeanate,
- Potassium Castorate,
- Sodium Castorate,
- Potassium Shea Butterate,
- Sodium Shea Butterate,
- Sodium Lactate,
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil,
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil,
- Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil,
- Geraniol, Limonene, *Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)