Wild Sage & Co - White Clay Face Mask
The Kaolin Clay mask is formulated for those with extra sensitive skin. It is pure and simple and contains no added essential oils
Clay masks and baths have been used for hundreds of years to smooth and clean the skin.
- In this mask Wild Sage have added Kaolin clay to gently draw out impurities and toxins in the skin and to purify and decongest the pores.
- Calendula is a potent healing herb that works to soothe all kinds of skin ailments. Used for thousands of years as a tonic so soften the skin, it is hypoallergenic, making it perfect for more sensitive skin types.
- Chamomile is a well-known anti-inflammatory, helping to repair the skin and calm the senses.
- The lavender petals in this mask are dried and ground into a fine powder, so you can get the full benefit of using them on your skin. Directions
All of Wild Sage & Co's balms are made with the best natural ingredients they can find and lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- Packaging: glass bottle, aluminium screw top lid
- Product Size: 30ml
- Directions For Use
Mix a small amount with water to form a paste and apply to the face (avoiding contact with the eyes and mouth). Wait until all the clay has dried before washing away .
Hints + Tips You might want to experiment with using yoghurt or even apple cider vinegar instead of water to give your skin an extra boost.
Calendula officinialis (Marigold) Petals
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower
Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review