Wild Sage & Co - Herbal Balm
Rich + Sumptuous!
A general purpose, healing + protective balm for areas of dry or damaged skin.
- Blend of Lavender, Rosemary + Bergamot to heal and repair
- Packed with Beneficial Plant Oils
- Shea Butter is a brilliant moisturiser, packed full of essential fatty acids. It helps to lock in moisture and improve skin's elasticity and is often used in skin care routines to improve the appearance of stretch marks and scarring. With its emollient properties, it is the perfect butter to treat dry or damaged skin.
- Calendula is a potent healing herb that works to soothe all kinds of skin ailments. Used for thousands of years as a tonic so soften the skin, our olive oil infusion is hypoallergenic, making it perfect for more sensitive skin types.
- Apricot kernel oil works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin's moisture.
- Sea Buckthorn is full of antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and vitamins A, C, E and Omega 7.
- Beeswax forms a natural barrier to protect the skin and contains vitamin A, which is said to promote cell regeneration and skin health.
All of Wild Sage & Co's balms are made with the best natural ingredients they can find and lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- Packaging: biodegradable labels: the Herbal Balm now comes with fully biodegradable labels and in clear jars
- Product Size: 30ml
- Olea Europaea (EV Olive) Fruit Oil + Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil
- Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, (Vitamin E Oil)
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil (Bergamot Essential Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil)
- *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review