Wild Sage & Co - Balancing Salt Scrub
Reduced in price due to BBE date for this batch of 03/2021, still absolutely fine to use, the date is just a guide :)
Cleanse, balance and rejuvenate your skin with Wild Sage's wonderful blend of oils in this Balancing Salt Scrub
Key ingredients are:
- Natural cold pressed organic Rosehip Seed Oil which contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C – a couple of the body’s key nutrients. Rosehip is renowned in skincare for its powerful anti-ageing effects, and it is an excellent anti-oxidant!
- Epsom salts which are full of magnesium, they help to treat acneic skin and soothe tired muscles.
- Almond oil which is a particularly nutritious oil. It is high in proteins, essential fatty acids and vitamins E and D.
- Apricot oil which has anti-aging properties and in addition, helps to reduce bumps and red marks on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2 Vitamin B6, B17 Vitamin E.
- Rosemary which contains naturally powerful antioxidants
- Lavender which has anti bacterial and curative properties.
All of Wild Sage & Co's products are made with the best natural ingredients they can find and lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- Packaging: Glass jar with aluminium lid and fully biodegradable labels
- Product Size: 90g
- Care + Usage
As with any skincare product, customers with sensitive skin are advised to perform a test patch before using a new product for the first time.
Use a small spoon or clean dry hands to scoop out a little of the salt scrub; massage into skin in circular motions with fingers and palms using light to moderate pressure; rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
To get the best from your scrub ensure the salt and oils are well mixed before use. Oils will always sink to the bottom of the tin so give it a little shake from side to side to get even coverage.
Please ensure that no water comes into contact with the packaged product.
Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt)
Magnesium sulfate (Epsom Salt)
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed)
Oil Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil)
*Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review