Please note we sell these rolls to give you the opportunity to try them out so we ask a maximum 4 x rolls per order please - thankyou!
Good For Your Bum - Great For the World!
We LOVE this toilet roll - it's a big hit in our house and it lasts for ages!! 100% recycled in colourful fun wrapping from a company who donate 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need - what's not to like!
If you don't fancy diving straight in with one of the big boxes directly from Who Gives a Crap just yet, here's your chance to try it out with a smaller quantity. We are sure you are going to love it!
Here's some useful stuff:
- They are double length rolls with 400 sheets on each roll (that's blooming loads)
- 50% of profits donated to help build toilets
- Made from recycled books and office paper
- Makes your bathroom way prettier!
- Fits in almost all loo roll holders
- Sheets are 10x10cm each 3-ply is super soft and super strong
- A-ok for almost all septic tanks
- No inks, dyes or scents
Also, why not re-use the wrapping paper for wrapping presents (you may notice it appearing in your parcels from us!!)
- About Who Gives A Crap
Taken from Who Gives a Crap website 'Our Impact'
"We're determined to prove that toilet paper is about more than just wiping bums. We make all of our products with environmentally friendly materials, and we donate 50% of our profits to help build toilets for those in need. To date we've donated over $1.2m Aussie dollars (that’s the equivalent of over £650,000!) to charity and saved a heck of a lot of trees, water and energy. Not bad for a toilet paper company, eh? "
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review