Ultra Extra Regular Period Pads - With Wings
Many of you have asked for us to stock Natracare organic period products in the shop and we are now delighted to bring you a selection from their range.
The average disposable period product is loaded with plastic. Choosing Natracare's plastic free pads and tampons lets intimate skin breathe and cuts out plastic pollution.
Natural pads with an extra cushioning layer and wings.
Regular absorbency for light or medium flows.
- Certified organic cotton cover
- The core of the pads and panty liners is made from FSC and PEFC certified sustainable wood pulp. There are no superabsorbents (SAPs) or other chemicals in there
- Plastic free
- GMO free
- No perfumes or dyes
- Totally Chlorine free
- The back layer of the pads and liners is made from GM-free plant starch. It’s a compostable bioplastic that serves as a waterproof layer.
- Biodegradeable and compostable
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Packaging: Recycled cardboard printed with vegetable-based ink
- Pack contains 12 pads
What Natracare say:
"Natural and absorbent pads for lighter or medium periods, with an extra cushion layer and wings to secure the pad in place.
Ultra extra normal pads come individually wrapped so are easily carried around when you are out and about. Natracare pads are entirely plastic free and home compostable so can biodegrade naturally back into the Earth after use.
Gynaecologist recommended and suitable for sensitive skin or those with allergies. Natracare helps reduce your exposure to synthetic materials and ingredients, including plastic, perfume and dyes often found in conventional period products."
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review