Two Tier Rectangle Stainless Steel Lunchbox with Mini Container (Panna)
Rectangular stainless steel lunch box consisting of two tiers and a separate mini container which fits inside. Clip enclosure
- Ideal for your 'on the go' balanced lunch in one neat container
- Great for picnics
- Please note that because the lid does not have a plastic seal, there could be some leakage if used with very wet foods or products. If you require a lunchbox for wetter foods, we suggest the Doda and if you are planning on using your container for soups etc, we suggest an insulated food jar
- Free from plastic, BPA, phthalates and lead.
- Made from high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel
- Not for use in microwave.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made responsibly in India.
- Bottom Layer - 400 ml / 14.5 x 4 x 10 cm
- Top Layer - 500 ml / 15 x 4.5 x 10 cm
- Bottom Layer (once the top layer is fitted): 14.5cm x 3cm x 10 cm
- Overall Dimensions - 900 ml / 15.5 x 7.5 x 10 cm
- Mini Container - 150ml / 10 x 4 x 5.5 cm. 150ml
- About A Slice of Green
A Slice of Green have designed a stylish range of reusable products that can help consumers work towards a more sustainable lifestyle. All of their products are functional and simple to use so are easy to adopt into everyday life.
The Slice of Green containers make great lunchboxes and are ideal for food storage. They are made from high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel and have folded, smooth edges. Stainless steel is non-toxic and non-leaching and will not retain or impart flavours. The containers are suitable for most foods but because the lids have no plastic seal very wet foods may leak.
The containers are made in India. Our manufacturer is compliant with ISO:9001:2008 quality management system standards and ISO:18001:2007 occupational health and safety management system standards. Tested free from BPA, phthalates and lead. Dishwasher safe.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review