NEW STOCK OF MEDIUM TOOTHBRUSHES DUE IN 24TH NOVEMBER - THANKYOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
The original multi-award winning sustainable bamboo toothbrush. Available in soft or medium bristles.
- BPA free - Fair traded - Vegan friendly.
- The handle is made of MOSO bamboo, an environmentally sustainable timber. Bamboo is super fast growing and needs no pesticides or fertiliser.
- This bamboo is cultivated for between three to five years, and then harvested. It re-generates itself naturally, with minimal rain and without the need for harmful pesticides. The bamboo used is not from plantations, but grown by many local farmers.
- The toothbrushes have a high quality finish and good service life due to the carbonisation of the surface. This finishing process provides water resistance and prevents the growth of bacteria and moulds during normal use.
- The bristles are made from a BPA FREE polymer resistant to microbial growth during normal use, to ensure safety and durability.
- For best results, most dentist's recommend you replace your toothbrush every three months.
- Disposing of your toothbrush. The handle can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost. (or why not reuse it in the garden as a plant marker!). The bristles are Nylon 6 and can be recycled (check with local authority)