Solid Conditioning Bar - Mango Bay - 65g
We get very excited when testing out new products and we are certainly not disappointed with these wonderful conditioning bars from Juliet Rose Soaps.
This new addition to their range comes in a mighty 65g bar, smells of creamy mango and coconut and will happily keep your hair silky, soft and manageable for months!
Suitable for all hair types but the intensely moisturising and strengthening oils make it particularly good for frizzy and fine hair
Jamaican black castor oil is renowned for being superb at moisturising, thickening and strengthening hair. Combined with the organic mango and papaya seed oils your scalp and hair will be left feeling nourished, soft and manageable.
- The natural conditioner bars contain no artificial colourants, parabens, SLS, SLES, propylene glycol, triclosan, phthalates, MIT
- All ingredients are sourced from companies that are `green' and have a world conscience.
- Never tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
- No Palm Oil
- Packaged simply in 100% recyclable and bio-degradable material.
- Handmade in the UK
- After washing your hair, take 2-3 minutes to stroke the bar over the surface of the hair and pull through the lengths with your hands. Or create a little lather in your hands and pull through your hair.
- The first time you use this it will feel as though it can't possibly be working, but it really does!
- Leave for 2 - 5 mins , then rinse.
- You will feel your hair has been conditioned whilst rinsing.
- Leave to dry naturally if possible and then style. You can use styling products with these.
- This bar has no chemical foaming agents so will not foam, but it will make a little slip.
- It will leave your hair soft, silky and manageable and very natural.
- organic unrefined cocoa butter
- btms (an emulsifying wax which has detangling properties )
- cetyl alcohol,
- extra virgin coconut oil
- organic Jamaican black castor oil
- organic mango seed oil
- organic papaya seed oil
- organic hemp seed oil
I love this conditioner! I have been using it for a while, it lasts ages so it's definitely good value. My hair has been noticeably softer and my hairdresser said the condition was great! It smells amazing too
Leave a review