We get very excited when testing out new products and we are certainly not disappointed with these wonderful conditioning bars from Juliet Rose Soaps. So easy to use and one bar will last you for months!
Juliet makes all her soaps and conditioner bars herself, using natural ingredients and the highest quality fragrance oils and essential oils.
Lavender and cedarwood essential oils are multi-beneficial for the scalp. Together, they combine to create a host of benefits. They improve circulation, stimulate the follicles to encourage faster and stronger hair growth, help reduce hair fall and bring softness and lots of shine. The unique combinatiion of lavender and cedarwood is excellent at helping with dandruff, flakey dry scalps and manageability.
- The bars contain no artificial colourants, parabens, SLS, SLES, propylene glycol, triclosan, phthalates, MIT
- All ingredients are sourced from companies that are `green' and have a world conscience.
- Never tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
- No Palm Oil
- All fragrance oils and essential oils are of the highest grade and adhere to strict EU regulations.
- Packaged simply in 100% recyclable and bio-degradable material.
- Made in the UK
- After washing your hair, take 2 minutes to stroke the bar over the surface of the hair and pull through the lengths with your hands. Or create a little lather in your hands and pull through your hair.
- The first time you use this it will feel as though it can't possibly be working, but it really does!
- Leave for 2 - 5 mins , then rinse.
- You will feel your hair has been conditioned whilst rinsing.
- Leave to dry naturally if possible and then style. You can use styling products with these.
- This bar has no chemical foaming agents so will not foam, but it will make a little slip.
- It will leave your hair soft, silky and manageable and very natural.
- BTMS-50 (vegetable based baby mild emulsifier and detangler)
- Cetyl Alcohol,
- Shea Butter.
- Essential oils: Lavender, Cedarwood