Sintra Naturals - 100% Natural Vegan Shampoo Bar - 75g
We are always looking for new products that make us do a little happy dance here at The Plastic Free Shop! I'm sure you'll agree that solid shampoo bars are one of those products that can definitely divide a crowd! So, we are very pleased to let you know that after thorough testing, this Sintra Naturals vegan shampoo bar gets the thumbs up from all of us here.
Here's a few of the reasons why we love it:
- The shampoo bars are made with coconut derived surfactants which are very mild and 100% biodegradable
- They are PH balanced and perfect for all hair types, long and short, thick and thin. Gentle enough for children too (please do a patch test)
- There is no 'transition phase' and you wont need an acid rinse
- Refreshing scent of rosemary essential oil makes this a perfect gender neutral bar
- It is supremely lathery!
- Handmade in the UK
- Simply packaged in a paper bag inside a recyclable cardboard box
- Weight - 75g
- Cruelty Free
- No Palm Oil
- 100% Natural and Ethical
Beneficial Minimal Ingredients:
- Argan oil (considered the holy elixir for hair) retains the hair moisture and bounce without weighing it down like other heavy oils or butters can do.
- Coconut derived surfactants which are very mild and 100% biodegradable
- Combined with Iota carrageenan - a food grade vegan binder which helps in making the shampoo bar hard and last longer between showers.
- Pink french clay not only revitalises the hair but gives an amazing clean feeling afterwards.
- Rosemary essential oil has therapeutic properties of stimulating the hair follicle to grow.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isothieonate
- Coco Glucoside
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil)
- French Pink Clay
- Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf oil
- Iota Carrageenan.
- About Sintra Naturals
Sintra Naturals is a sustainable company in the north of England who create products that are effective, nature-friendly, and suitable for all-skin types, even sensitive skin.
They make sure that all the ingredients they use are high-quality and collected from natural sources. From soaps to body butters, they are proud to offer us a range of products that will never fail in soothing and nourishing tired skin!
All their products are made by hand in the UK
We hope to stock more of their range in the future.
This really is the perfect shampoo to use if you've struggled to get on with other shampoo bars. Not only does it lather up a treat, it leaves my hair feeling soft and lovely - not heavy like it can do when you switch to a bar, nor does it leave my hair frizzy. It also smells gently gorgeous too.
Leave a review