Helm Wind Vegan Sunscreen SPF50 - 60ml - by Sintra Naturals
Sintra Naturals have launched this natural sunscreen in collaboration with Helm Wind, an ethical UK company who specialise in sports skin care.
Developed specifically as a facial barrier cream (although is suitable for whole body use) it creates a moisturising, easily absorbed barrier to protect your skin. Tested to withstand the harshness of four seasons in a day, whilst deeply nourishing the skin, without the use of chemicals or synthetic ingredients.
- The sunscreen is UK lab tested and certified to achieve SPF 50
- Rigorously tested in the mountains by Helm Wind
- Sintra Naturals use non nano zinc oxide (zinc xp) which is specially developed for uniform dispersion of the zinc particles where normal zinc oxide can form clusters when stored. The zinc oxide is combined with natural omega rich shea butter which further helps the dispersion.
- Palm Oil Free
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Plastic Free
- Packaging: recyclable (or reusable) aluminium tin
- Coral Reef Safe
- Handmade in the UK
- Size: 60ml
- Shea Butter has a high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids including Vitamin A and E, linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. When Shea Butter is applied directly to the skin these can be rapidly absorbed and can help to restore lipids and the barrier between the skin and the outside environment, whilst holding in moisture.
- Jojoba Oil contains vitamin E and is a similar composition to sebum, the oil naturally produced by our skin. Jojoba oil can help to regulate sebum production because it is close to the sebum that your body produces naturally, this can help the skin from looking oily and can help to prevent acne caused by clogged pores.
- ZinClearXP is ECOCERT certified. It is a 100% mineral that provides protection against UVA and UVB rays. It has a light and pleasant feel to it and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Red Rasberry Seed Oil forms a barrier to help prevent moisture loss and helps to protect the skin from damaging elements. It contains Vitamins A and E and has moisturising, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits for the skin.
Directions For Use:
Apply generously and evenly to face and body before sun and weather exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (shea)
- Zinc Oxide (ZinClearXP)
- Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder (arrowroot)
- Simmondsia Chinesis Seed Oil (jojoba)
- Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil (raspberry)
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (emollient)
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (emulsifier)
- Isoamyl Cocoate (emollient)
- Isostearic Acid (surfactant)
- About Sintra Naturals
Sintra Naturals is a sustainable company in the north of England who create products that are effective, nature-friendly, and suitable for all-skin types, even sensitive skin.
They make sure that all the ingredients they use are high-quality and collected from natural sources. From soaps to body butters, they are proud to offer us a range of products that will never fail in soothing and nourishing tired skin!
All their products are made by hand in the UK
We hope to stock more of their range in the future.
I burn every easily and this has worked really well for me, doesn't make me feel sticky or tacky and a little goes a long way.
Leave a review