Sintra Naturals - Vegan Natural Deodorant Stick - 35g - Unscented
We are delighted to bring you another fabulous natural and effective product from the Sintra Naturals range.
This bicarb-free vegan deodorant will give you a fresh feeling throughout the day even in humid and hot weather. The deodorant comes in a handy 35g push up tube - the perfect size to pop in your handbag/overnight/holiday or gym bag. As always, tried, tested and loved by us here at The Plastic Free Shop :)
Why We Love It
- Sintra Naturals use zinc ricinoleate. Derived from castor seed this amazing ingredient traps and absorbs the odour molecules, which in turn deodorises and neutralises. It does not block pores or inhibit normal perspiration it just simply deodorises at the molecular level.
- The deodorant is enhanced with non nano zinc oxide which has natural antibacterial properties and has a very soothing effect on skin.
- This is combined with wonderfully nourishing shea butter and non greasy grape seed oil and of course the vegan candelila wax to make the deodorant as a stick.
- Handmade in the UK.
- Simply packaged in a compostable cardboard push tube
- Weight - 35g (will easily last 1 month with daily use)
- Cruelty Free
- No Palm Oil
- 100% Natural and Ethical
Directions for use:
Push the cardboard tube gently in the upward direction to expose a little of the deo. Don't push the deo back into the tube leave it and close the cap and once the pushed deo is used up push a little more and so on.
Please apply a thin layer to clean underarms - a little goes a long way! Avoid using if you have any cracks or any infections under arms.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter),
- Vitis Vinifera Grape seed oil,
- Euphorbia Cerifera Candelilla wax,
- Maranta Arundinacea arrow root powder,
- Zinc Ricinoleate,
- Non nano zinc oxide
- About Sintra Naturals
Sintra Naturals is a sustainable company in the north of England who create products that are effective, nature-friendly, and suitable for all-skin types, even sensitive skin.
They make sure that all the ingredients they use are high-quality and collected from natural sources. From soaps to body butters, they are proud to offer us a range of products that will never fail in soothing and nourishing tired skin!
All their products are made by hand in the UK
We hope to stock more of their range in the future.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review