Sintra Naturals - Upcycled Vegan Canvas Wash Bag
Hats off to Sintra Naturals - not only do they make fantastic natural vegan beauty products, we are now also a little bit in love with their new upcycled vegan canvas washbags!
They are very stylish and practical and the three colours of green, red and black are beautifully rich.
Why we love them:
- These washbags are made using plain cream canvas obtained from a major fashion manufacturer. The fabric was going to be thrown away as it was the remnants of their designer tote bags.
- Sintra Naturals have dyed the canvas using vegan and biodegradable inks.
- The wipe clean inner lining of the bag is soft vegan leather rescued from old car seats (sanitised and cleaned!) The bags have an inner side zip and pocket.
- The washbags have a lovely sturdy metal zipper
- The logo is embossed into upcycled vegan leather
- Handmade in the UK
- The measurements are
- Height: 15cms
- Wipe clean and machine washable on a delicate setting
- About Sintra Naturals
Sintra Naturals is a sustainable company in the north of England who create products that are effective, nature-friendly, and suitable for all-skin types, even sensitive skin.
They make sure that all the ingredients they use are high-quality and collected from natural sources. From soaps to body butters, they are proud to offer us a range of products that will never fail in soothing and nourishing tired skin!
All their products are made by hand in the UK
We hope to stock more of their range in the future.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review