Laundry Detergent Sheets - Pack 32 - Unfragranced
Simple Living Eco's laundry sheets are 100% natural, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. They take up a fraction of the space that bulky plastic bottles do, and clean just as powerfully as mainstream detergents.
Made from coconut oil, coconut oil extract and deionized water they are great for babies and sensitive skin. So simple to use, they dissolve in hot or cold water, making them equally brilliant for handwashing.
100% Eco-friendly, 100% Biodegradable and 100% recyclable.
Key Product Info:
- Natural Ingredients
- No chemicals
- No Palm Oil
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
- Fully dissolve in hot or cold water
- Do not leave residue
- Great for low temp wash
- Ideal for hand washing clothes
- Travel friendly - great for taking on holiday or on longer adventures.
- Great for sensitive skin and babies
- Box is 100% recyclable
- Sheet Size: Each Sheet is 88mm x 110mm
- Pack Size: 32 sheets
- Simple Living Eco are a UK company - their sheets are currently made in The Netherlands. They are working hard to bring production to the UK in 2021/22.
- Handwashing - 1 sheet will easily do 2-5 pcs (about 0.5kg)
- Machine Washing - Simply pop and sheet in the drum with your washing. For smaller loads, we advise 1 sheet, and for larger or more heavily soiled washes, suggest 2.
- Simple Living laundry sheets have a shelf life of 2 years.
- We would advise storing your box in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Water (extracted during manufacturing), naturally derived surfactants from coconut oil, Polyvinyl alcohol*, natural essential oil fragrance
*PVA is a biodegradable polymer used as Simple Living Eco's proprietary binding agent, creating a detergent, neither liquid nor solid, that evenly dissolves in the wash. It is created from plants and is all natural. It is nontoxic and safe for humans, animals, and marine life.
Work really well, great for handwashing.
Leave a review