The iconic Mutiny Shaving Box without the shaving brush. Still in its simple, natural, understated, recyclable packaging with embossed Mutiny logo, just in a smaller package.
Billions of disposable plastic razors end up in landfill every year. You can help stop this!
Here's what you'll get in your mini kit:
- A 3-piece double edged safety razor that will last for years and give a close smooth shave without the user suffering from razor burn or ingrowing hairs
- 5 FREE recyclable aluminium razor blades to get you started
- 100% natural, organic, handmade, vegan friendly Cinnamon & Orange shaving soap is made entirely from 100% natural ingredients. Lathers up and smells beautiful with a spicy citrus scent and kaolin adding a smooth moisturising, cushioned layer for your shave. No Parabens, no SLES, only natural, ethical, vegan friendly ingredients. Packed in 100% recyclable paper
- All presented in a hand stamped cardboard box that can be reused or recycled
- No disposable plastic
- Totally vegan and cruelty free
Cinnamon & Orange: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum [Cinnamon] Leaf Oil contains Cinnamal, Eugenol, BenzylCinnamate, Linalool, Citrus Sinensis [Orange] Essential Oil contains Limonene, Phaseolus Angularis [Adzuki Bean] Powder, Kaolin [Clay]
This is an age restricted item. By accepting our terms and conditions at checkout you are confirming that you are over 18.
- About Mutiny Shaving Co
ABOUT MUTINY SHAVING Co
Mutiny Shaving was formed as a rebellion against the corporate Goliath’s currently dominating the shaving industry. These companies charge extortionate prices for over designed razors that we don’t need and are non recyclable.
Mutiny Shaving is committed to providing a super-close shaving experience that produces zero plastic waste, is eco & vegan friendly, cruelty free, contains no harmful chemicals and retails at a significantly lower cost to both you and the planet.
Not used yet but thought this was great quality, soap smells amazing. The box it's packaged in is very sturdy so will find a new use for it, though could be recycled.
Leave a review