Scence Natural Vegan HAND Balm - Fresh Cedar - 40g
Your hands work hard. Treat them to a pot of softening, hydrating vegan hand balm. You’ll find deeply nourishing and moisturising ingredients wrapped up in sustainable, plastic-free packaging. Naturally heal, care for and soothe cracked and dry hands so you’re ready to take on the world again.
Fresh Cedar Natural Moisturising Hand Balm
- Softening and hydrating, this nourishing unscented balm is packed with moisture rich butters and oils and leaves your hands and nails feeling soothed and cared for without leaving a greasy residue.
- Packed full of wonderful natural ingredients:
- Mango butter, organic borage, jojoba and calendula for healing.
- Cedarwood essential oil - warming, balsamic and aromatic, cedarwood has astringent and antiseptic qualities. It's aroma is fortifying and strengthening, clearing and tonifying. We use this oil combined with frankincense and elemi to make a fresh, woody aroma and a soothing, healing combination.
- All Scence products are cruelty free and suitable for vegans
- Product Size: 40g
- Packaging: Your paper container jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of your balm and we think it's better than having a throw away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
- Care: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
- Application: Use daily as required, a small pea sized amount goes a very long way and it will melt directly on contact. It's a wonderful silky feeling! Massage in to hands, nails and arms. Really good for dry elbows.
- About Scence
Scence Natural Skincare range is handcrafted in Penryn, Cornwall.
They create amazing skincare products and also make sure they are not adding to the single-use plastic problem in our world.
Their ingredients are always natural, nourishing and mainly organic and they have been working hard to develop and perfect not just their formulas, but also fully compostable, eco-friendly and beautiful paper packaging.
All their products are free from parabens, aluminium and plastic, they are also gluten free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
mango seed butter, calendula flower extract in sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil*, borage seed oil*, illipe seed butter, rice bran wax, cedarwood essential oil, Vitamin E oil, frankincense essential oil, pine needle essential oil, limonene** (*organic, ** naturally occur in essential oils)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review