Whether it's winter dryness or summer sunshine, the skin on our bodies goes through a lot.
Scence beautiful body balms are designed to help keep your skin in tip top condition, all year round. They've combined natural butters and oils to create a soothing, healing and deeply nourishing moisturiser, which also works brilliantly for massage.
All Scence products are vegan, cruelty-free and poured into plastic-free recyclable packaging.... the hardest bit is choosing a favourite blend!
Earthy Spice Natural Moisturising Body Balm
- Packed full of wonderful natural ingredients:
- Scence use mango butter for its super-hydrating, healing and regenerative properties and jojoba oil as this has almost identical qualities to the natural oils our skin produces.
- The lovely deep, rich chocolate aroma of Black pepper essential oil together with its warming and antibacterial properties make this a wonderful combination with Patchouli essential oil. Patchouli is best known in skincare and for topical applications because of its regenerating, deodorant, moistening and cooling qualities. It has a sweet, aromatic and woody balsamic aroma and has harmonising, soothing, calming and grounding effects
- All Scence products are cruelty free, palm oil free and suitable for vegans
- Made in the UK
- Product Weight: 60g
- Packaging: Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of your balm and we think it's better than having a throw away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
- Care: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 27 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
- Application: To release the balm, push the base firmly into the tube lid. Use daily as required, especially good after a shower or bath. Warm the body balm on your skin for 2-3 seconds to melt, then glide to apply. It’s a wonderful silky feeling! Massage in to all areas of the body apart from face and neck*
*You may like to take a look at Scence carefully formulated face balms for the delicate face and neck area.
Use within 24 months of purchase
Scence Natural Skinkare range is handcrafted in Penryn, Cornwall.
They create amazing skincare products and also make sure they are not adding to the single-use plastic problem in our world.
Their ingredients are always natural, nourishing and mainly organic and they have been working hard to develop and perfect not just their formulas, but also fully compostable, eco-friendly and beautiful paper packaging.
All their products are free from parabens, aluminium and plastic, they are also gluten free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
All their suppliers support sustainable harvesting.
coconut oil*, mango seed butter, sunflower wax, jojoba seed oil*, patchouli essential oil, black pepper essential oil (*organic)