We love this range of natural deodorants by Scence. If you tend to get a reaction from bicarbonate of soda based natural deodorants you may like to give these a try. The 70g tube should last you between 2 - 3 months. I have been using one daily for over a month now and am less than half way through, so I would say that is a good estimate.
Clary Sage Natural Deodorant Balm
- A soothing and softening deodorant balm for every day use.
- Scence use organic coconut oil, mango butter and essential oils in their deodorant balms along with magnesium and arrowroot to deodorise and absorb moisture. All their ingredients are ethically sourced, natural and functional and most are organic.
- Clary sage essential oil has a sweet, fruity, floral and herbaceous odour and has an uplifting and calming quality. It is great for balancing sebum production is anti-inflammatory and offers a tonifying effect.
- All Scence products are cruelty free and suitable for vegans
- Product Size: 70g tube
- Packaging: Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of your balm and we think it's better than having a throw away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
- Care: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
- Application: Use daily after showering. Apply the balm stick to your underarms and hold for 2-3 second to melt then glide. Our deodorant balms are effective all day and evening. Do not use on broken skin or immediately after shaving/waxing. Discontinue use if adverse reaction occurs
- A 70g tube should last you 2 to 3 months.
- How to Use: To release the balm push the base gently into the tube lid.
- Use within 24 months.
Scence Natural Skinkare range is handcrafted in Penryn, Cornwall.
They create amazing skincare products and also make sure they are not adding to the single-use plastic problem in our world.
Their ingredients are always natural, nourishing and mainly organic and they have been working hard to develop and perfect not just their formulas, but also fully compostable, eco-friendly and beautiful paper packaging.
All their products are free from parabens, aluminium and plastic, they are also gluten free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
Organic coconut oil, organic arrowroot, magnesium hydroxide, mango butter, sunflower wax, clary sage essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil.