We love this range of soothing and nourishing natural deodorants by Scence. If you tend to get a reaction from bicarbonate of soda based natural deodorants you may like to give these a try. The 75g tube should last you between 2 - 3 months so very cost effective.
Scence have combined the amazing natural properties of magnesium with other plant-based ingredients so you’ll benefit from gentle, effective deodorising, while ensuring the body can function healthily, with no compromise.
Cedar Fresh Natural Deodorant Balm
- A soothing and softening deodorant balm for every day use.
- Cedarwood essential oil - warming, balsamic and aromatic, cedarwood has astringent and antiseptic qualities. It's aroma is fortifying and strengthening, clearing and tonifying. They use this oil combined with frankincense to make a fresh, woody aroma and a soothing, healing combination.
- All Scence products are cruelty free, palm oil free and suitable for vegans
- Product Size: 75g tube
- Packaging: Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of your balm and we think it's better than having a throw away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
- Care: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
- Application: Use daily after showering. Apply the balm stick to your underarms and hold for 2-3 second to melt then glide. Our deodorant balms are effective all day and evening. Do not use on broken skin or immediately after shaving/waxing. Discontinue use if adverse reaction occurs
- A 75g tube should last you 2 to 3 months.
- How to Use: To release the balm push the base gently into the tube lid.
- Use within 24 months of purchase.
Scence Natural Skinkare range is handcrafted in Penryn, Cornwall.
They create amazing skincare products and also make sure they are not adding to the single-use plastic problem in our world.
Their ingredients are always natural, nourishing and mainly organic and they have been working hard to develop and perfect not just their formulas, but also fully compostable, eco-friendly and beautiful paper packaging.
All their products are free from parabens, aluminium and plastic, they are also gluten free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
Organic coconut oil, organic arrowroot, magnesium hydroxide, mango butter, sunflower wax, cedarwood essential oil, frankincense essential oil.