Insulated Stainless Steel Bento Box - 850ml
This round Bento Box is an ideal container for taking chilled savoury salad or pasta, (or those yummy leftovers) plus fruit or a snack to work in one neat container. It is also suitable for taking hot food, though we advise it will only keep contents warm for up to 4 hours.
- It is constructed from two layers of unlined food grade stainless steel and is
- designed to keep contents warm for up to 4 hours and cold up to 6 hours.
- Inside the box has a separate removable compartment which has a handy silicone seal around the outside for an easy, snug fit.
- The stainless steel lid also has a silicone seal on the inside and locking clips at each end. To prevent spills and leakage, fully tighten the lid to ensure an airtight seal. Transporting upright is recommended.
- Please note that although this container is suitable for wetter foods such as dressed salad or dips it is not designed for liquid foods such as soups and broths. We recommend a screw top food jar for liquid foods.
- Made responsibly in China from high quality 18/8 (304) food grade stainless steel.
- Free from BPA, phthalates and lead.
- Not for use in microwave, dishwasher, freezer or oven.
- The silicone seal is removable and can be washed separately, then reinserted, flat side down.
- Approximate overall dimensions: 9.5cm high x 14cm diameter - 850ml.
- Inside compartment measures approximately 3cm high x 13.5cm diameter.
- About Qwetch
Qwetch founder Stephane Miquel was first inspired to develop a mobile tea flask while experiencing first hand the popular tea drinking culture in China. He noticed that everybody drank tea all day long - not only at home but everywhere they went: at work, at school, at the park. He launched his first product to the French market in 2012. Since then Qwetch has grown into other categories of food and drink on the go, and their range now includes stainless steel insulated bottles.
Design and quality have always been key to the development of any Qwetch product, and they have strict qualitative guidelines for their products. The products are manufactured in selected factories in China chosen for their social engagement and quality and are compliant with ISO:9001:2008 quality management system standards.
The factories are managed very closely by the Qwetch Chinese team. Qwetch also care about protecting the health of their customers and work hard to reduce or eliminate any plastic in their products. When they do include plastic it is PP5 and is tested BPA free.
All products in the range are regularly tested so that they pass EU, DGCCRF and FDA legal food contact tests.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review