1. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, we do understand that sometimes you may change your mind, so should you wish to return an item, we will be happy to offer a refund or exchange provided the item is unused and in the same condition as you received it.
2. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made.
3. Please note that unless the item is damaged or faulty or there was an error on our part, the costs of returning the item are non refundable. We cannot accept responsibility for goods in transit or returned goods that do not arrive. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service.
4.Once the item has been received and inspected by us we will refund the price of the item using the same method originally used by you to pay for it, or exchange the product if an exchange has been requested.
5. We regret that the following items are non-returnable for hygiene reasons, unless faulty; sanitary products, toothbrushes and other oral products.
6. None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.