Razor Blade Disposal Tin
Lots of you have approached us asking for the easiest and safest way to recycle your double edge stainless steel razor blades. Although they are 100% recyclable, blades can be dangerous if not properly stored for recycling. Zero Waste Club have made this razor blade disposable bin to make the process of recycling the blades easier than ever, and safer than ever.
A compact neat design that comes with the transparency of manufacture which is core to all products by Zero Waste Club.
Why we love it
- Designed for disposal of used safety razor blades safely
- Made with quality steel, safely protecting yourself from used blades
- Each disposal case can easily store up to 100 blades (so will last you a long time!)
- Sleek enough to fit on any counter top
- Dimensions: W 64mm x H 64mm x D 45mm | Blade Slot: 2mm x 55mm
- 100% recyclable with the blades inside of it.
- Comes in a recycled Kraft Paper Box
- Made kindly in China. Full details of production facility conditions and a message from the maker included with the product.
- The blade disposal tin is shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of this product. Zero Waste Club offset their carbon emissions and more by planting a tree for every item they sell.
Product care and end of life
Place your used razors in the slot and wait until the case is full. It fits around 100 blades. Once it is full, tape up the slot and place straight in your recycling. Don't worry about the tape, as it will get burnt off in the process of re-melting the metal.
- About Zero Waste Club
Rishi and Pawan are the founders of Zero Waste Club. Frustrated with what is happening to the planet they went in search of answers. While the markets are changing slowly, they noticed that many products that are eco-friendly are given a luxury label.
They also found that many products sold under the “eco” label tend to stretch the definition of sustainability. Thus they decided to start their own journey to produce truly sustainable, beautifully designed, ethical and vegan essentials at affordable prices.
They want to do more than just make beautiful eco-friendly products. So they are striving to be the most transparent, ethical, sustainable goods company on earth. Opening up their supply chain fully for everyone to see they show that there is a nicer way to do business. Hopefully this will inspire other businesses to do the same.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review