Grace & Green Period Cup - Rosewater Pink - Select Size
As an alternative to traditional tampons and pads, using a Grace and Green period cup is a more natural, vegan, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to care for your period and planet. Made from 100% hypoallergenic medical-grade silicon, it is incredibly comfortable to wear and easy to use.
Size A - For those with a normal-light flow as well as beginner cup users that have not given birth vaginally. Superior protection for up to 12 hours, with a capacity of 3 tampons (21ml).
Size B - For those with a normal-heavy flow as well as experienced cup users that have given birth vaginally. Superior protection for up to 12 hours, with a capacity of 4 tampons (26ml).
Key Product Information
- Convenient; can be worn day or night for any activities
- 12 hours of leak free protection. 21 ml capacity (3 tampons).
- Less money, less waste. The cup lasts over 10 years
- Reliable; fits comfortably inside the vaginal canal, staying perfectly in place due to a suctioning seal
- Comfortable; Made from 100% hypoallergenic medical-grade silicone for incredibly comfortable to wear
- Hassle free removal thanks to innovate easy to hold Node
- Silk-coating which enhances comfort, making it easier to fold into place
- Perfect for those with sensitive skins or those susceptible to dryness.
- Silky smooth finish for extra comfort
- Vegan, BPA and toxic free.
- Sustainable and recyclable packaging
- Ethical and sustainable manufacturing
Full fitting and care guidelines are included with product
Why Grace & Green?
- Transparent - Transparency and authenticity sit at the core of Grace & Green. They list their ingredients on the pack, educate their consumers of the importance of origin and provenance and craft hygiene products with a greater truth.
- Your Health - What you put in your body matters. Because the period cup is hypoallergenic it helps maintain the natural pH balance of your vagina.
- Environmental Commitment - Grace & Green practice responsible manufacturing: protecting the environment and people they work with. Their manufacturing is amongst the best in the world , using renewable water energy
- Making a Difference - Around the world women and young girls lead a life deprived from basic dignity. Grace & Green help support amazing organisations that address acute environmental and social issues connected with periods.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review