Parchment Baking Sheets
Ideal for all your baking needs, especially as we start gearing up to all that yummy seasonal baking!
Here's what's good to know...
About the Parchment Paper:
- Made from unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) greaseproof paper.
- Like all If You Care paper products, their Parchment Paper is totally chlorine-free, so no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams.
- Made with unbleached Wood pulp from FSC certified sources.
- Paper wont affect the taste of baked goods
- Use for baking, roasting, reheating and wrapping.
- Each sheet is pre-cut sheet to fit standard metal baking pans.
- Each pre-cut sheet measures 12.5 in. x 16 in. 24 sheets per box
- Microwave safe and oven proof up to 428°F/220°C
- Sheets can be re-used
About the Packaging:
- 100% recycled unbleached cardboard
- Non-toxic glues and inks
- At end of use the parchment paper is certified compostable at home or in commercial facilities
- Packaging box should be recycled.
- About If You Care
If You Care kitchen and household products are carefully and deliberately crafted to have the least environmental impact and the lightest carbon footprint possible, while at the same time, delivering to the consumer, the highest quality and most effective results. If You Care is the leader in pushing the limits of environmental and social responsibility in its categories. If You Care analyzes the entire life cycle chain in developing products, from raw materials sourcing, to production process, to packaging, to disposal. Every step is considered in assessing environmental and social impacts. If You Care is committed to ethical sourcing. If You Care bases its environmental claims on the best available science, and in accord with national and international standards and regulations. If You Care backs its environmental claims with third party verification and certification by the leading national and international certifying bodies.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review