Reusable organic cotton cloths that can be used in place of paper towels.
We have two sizes available: - 8" x 10" or 12" square. Each pack contains six single layered towels and each one has been carefully cut and serged around the edges.
- Use them for anything you would use a conventional paper towel for. Great as napkins, facial cloths, handkerchiefs or cleaning cloths - they will handle whatever you throw at them!
- Fabric is quick drying, fluffy and light-weave
- Responsibly packaged with a recyclable or compostable paper label.
- Pre-washed, making them soft and absorbent and thickly textured.
- Washing tips - wash at 30° - with repeated laundering, expect some additional shrinkage. Washing without fabric softener will keep them at their maximum absorbency and the fabric will get softer and more absorbent with each wash.
- 100% Organic Unbleached Cotton. That means the cotton has been grown without the use of chemical fertilisers or pesticides, and has not been exposed to harsh chemical treatments to whiten the fibers. The cloth retains a nice, natural ecru color, with tiny flecks of natural coloured fiber. Due to the minimal processing, this fabric is actually more absorbent and durable than the bleached and/or coloured variety, in addition to being healthier for the environment and your family.
Mission: Providing 'Down to Earth Decadence' - natural produts at a reasonable price
Founder Tiffany Norton started Juniperseed Mercantile in 2007. She is passionate about using earth-friendly ingredients and responsible packaging. A scientist and science teacher with a self confessed obsessive interest in chemistry, green living and herbal lore.
Juniperseed Mercantile is based in Colorado, USA and is run by Tiffany and a small team who all share the same passion for the environment and responsible living. They use predominately organic ingredients and their organic cotton, bamboo and hemp cloth is all grown in the USA and Canada.
All ingredients are fully disclosed because they believe consumers deserve to be informed and empowered to take good care of themselves.