Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil - 10ml
Essential oils play such an important role in our daily lives here at The Plastic Free Shop and we are excited to bring you our own (nearly plastic free) range - we hope you enjoy our selection.
We work with trusted suppliers of organic oils and we leave it in their capable hands to source the best essential oils worldwide. The oils arrive with us in large sealed aluminium bottles with no extra plastic packaging. We decant and fill the bottles for you by hand, enjoying the amazing aromas as we do so!
- The dropper bottles are made from pure quality cobalt blue-tinted glass. Unlike many cheaper alternative blue bottles, they aren’t sprayed with blue dye. The strong blue glass also offers protection against UV light.
- White recyclable plastic dropper inserts. (We thought about leaving the dropper out to cut back completely on plastic but feel they add to the ease of use and prevent wastage through spillage).
- Recyclable aluminium lid with EPE lining to help preserve freshness and prevent leakage.
- Recycled paper labels designed and printed by us in-house to keep the costs to you to a minimum.
- No extra packaging!
Rose Geranium Organic Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Rose Geranium has virtually identical properties to Geranium essential oil but has a sweet, fresh floral smell similar to Rose.
- It is uplifting, mentally balancing, and can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Rose Geranium is regarded as one of the best essential oils for skin care because it helps balance the skin’s production of sebum and is a natural astringent, increasing blood flow and improving skin tone and elasticity. You could try mixing a couple of drops with your cleanser or toner, or adding a couple of drops to your bath.
- It has traditionally been used to support a healthy reproductive system and ease menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms.
- Rose Geranium can also help deter insects and outdoor bugs.
- Size: 10ml
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation from the leaves
- Batch origin: Egypt
- Organically cultivated - certified by the Soil Association
Caution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and care should be taken when using them. Keep away from children and eyes and always check if there are any medical issues which could cause a problem. Always seek advice before using essential oils during pregnancy. Never use pure oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally. Seek help if you have any doubts.
We have included only a tiny snippet of info about the potential uses and benefits for each essential oil, so we encourage you to do your own research before using. Many thanks, and enjoy!
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review