Essential oils play such an important role in our daily lives here at The Plastic Free Shop and we are excited to bring you our own (nearly plastic free) range - we hope you enjoy our selection.
We work with trusted suppliers of organic oils and we leave it in their capable hands to source the best essential oils worldwide. The oils arrive with us in large sealed aluminium bottles with no extra plastic packaging. We decant and fill the bottles for you by hand, enjoying the amazing aromas as we do so!
- Strong blue glass bottles with white recyclable plastic dropper inserts. (We thought about leaving the dropper out to cut back completely on plastic but feel they add to the ease of use and prevent wastage through spillage).
- Recyclable aluminium lid with EPE lining to help preserve freshness and prevent leakage.
- Recycled paper labels designed and printed by us in-house to keep the costs to you to a minimum.
- No extra packaging!
Lemon Organic Essential Oil (Citrus limonium)
- The health benefits of lemon essential oil have been scientifically well established - it is best known for its ability to cleanse toxins from the body and it is widely used to stimulate lymphatic drainage, rejuvenate energy, purify skin, and fight bacteria and fungi.
- Great to use in household cleaning recipes or as a laundry freshener (add to your soap nuts wash!)
- Perfect mood booster and nausea reliever.
- Please note: Citrus oils, including lemon, are phototoxic, and can damage your skin if rubbed on the skin and exposed to sunlight.
- Aromatic Scent: The aroma is similar to fresh lemon rinds except richer and more concentrated.
- Size: 10ml or 30ml
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed from fruit peel
- Batch origin: Italy
Caution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and care should be taken when using them. Keep away from children and eyes and always check if there are any medical issues which could cause a problem. Always seek advice before using essential oils during pregnancy. Never use pure oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally. Seek help if you have any doubts.
We have included only a tiny snippet of info about the potential uses and benefits for each essential oil, so we encourage you to do your own research before using. Many thanks, and enjoy!