Essential oils play such an important role in our daily lives here at The Plastic Free Shop and we are excited to bring you our own (nearly plastic free) range - we hope you enjoy our selection.
We work with trusted suppliers of organic oils and we leave it in their capable hands to source the best essential oils worldwide. The oils arrive with us in large sealed aluminium bottles with no extra plastic packaging. We decant and fill the bottles for you by hand, enjoying the amazing aromas as we do so!
- The dropper bottles are made from pure quality cobalt blue-tinted glass. Unlike many cheaper alternative blue bottles, they aren’t sprayed with blue dye. The strong blue glass also offers protection against UV light.
- White recyclable plastic dropper inserts. (We thought about leaving the dropper out to cut back completely on plastic but feel they add to the ease of use and prevent wastage through spillage).
- Recyclable aluminium lid with EPE lining to help preserve freshness and prevent leakage.
- Recycled paper labels designed and printed by us in-house to keep the costs to you to a minimum.
- No extra packaging!
Lavender Organic Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
- The most versatile of all essential oils, lavender is most commonly known for its relaxing effects on the body. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing – physically and emotionally. Carrying a bottle of lavender around with you is like having your own personal first aid kit, perfume and pick-me-up!
- Also great for adding to your soapnuts wash to give your laundry a wonderful natural fragrance.
- Great for travelling - try putting a couple of drops on your pillow to aid sleep or relaxation.
- Aromatic Scent: The rich lavender-floral nature of this variety makes it somewhat fruitier and smells more like fresh lavender.
- Size: 10ml or 30ml
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flower head
- Batch origin: Bulgaria
Caution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and care should be taken when using them. Keep away from children and eyes and always check if there are any medical issues which could cause a problem. Always seek advice before using essential oils during pregnancy. Never use pure oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally. Seek help if you have any doubts.
We have included only a tiny snippet of info about the potential uses and benefits for each essential oil, so we encourage you to do your own research before using. Many thanks, and enjoy!