Beautifully handmade double layer organic hemp jersey cloths.
Tough enough for all household jobs but also perfectly soft for use as a flannel.
- Super sustainable undyed organic hemp jersey cloth
- Double layered for extra durability
- Hemp gets softer with age and washing
- Machine washable - reshape whilst damp
- Size: 9" x 7" (24cm x 18cm)
- Pack Size: Pack of 5 cloths
- Vegan friendly
- Handmade in Bristol by Naturally Evergreen
What's good to know about hemp:
- Hemp is super sustainable. It is a dense and robust plant that requires very little water and few, if any pesticides (this hemp is organically grown, so no pesticides!)
- Hemp fabric is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Hemp fabric is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-allergen
- Hemp is an extremely durable, hard wearing fabric. Much stronger and more durable than cotton and it gets softer with age
- Hemp is a highly absorbent fabric, so is great for a multitude of household jobs
- Hemp's strong structure means it doesn’t lose shape easily
Final disposal - The organic hemp is fully biodegradable and can be recycled, or cut up and composted. Please note, the edge stitching is a poly cotton blend so should be cut off and disposed of in general waste if composting, or can be recycled with the cloth.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review