Beautifully handmade double layer organic hemp jersey cloths.
Tough enough for all household jobs but also perfectly soft for use as a flannel.
- Super sustainable undyed organic hemp jersey cloth
- Double layered for extra durability
- Hemp gets softer with age and washing
- Machine washable - reshape whilst damp
- Size: 9" x 7" (24cm x 18cm)
- Pack Size: Pack of 5 cloths
- Vegan friendly
- Handmade in Bristol by Naturally Evergreen
What's good to know about hemp:
- Hemp is super sustainable. It is a dense and robust plant that requires very little water and few, if any pesticides (this hemp is organically grown, so no pesticides!)
- Hemp fabric is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
- Hemp fabric is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-allergen
- Hemp is an extremely durable, hard wearing fabric. Much stronger and more durable than cotton and it gets softer with age
- Hemp is a highly absorbent fabric, so is great for a multitude of household jobs
- Hemp's strong structure means it doesn’t lose shape easily
Final disposal - The organic hemp is fully biodegradable and can be recycled, or cut up and composted. Please note, the edge stitching is a poly cotton blend so should be cut off and disposed of in general waste if composting, or can be recycled with the cloth.