Honour Your Flow - Organic Cotton Reusable Period Pad - For Full Flow
Honour Your Flow specialise in top of the range organic, eco-friendly and reusable sanitary pads for all your needs.
- Handmade in the UK using 100% organic cotton fabrics as well as an ethically sourced waterproof PUL layer.
- Wonderfully soft and comfortable to wear they are designed to last for many years.
We are delighted to stock a small selection from their range of eco friendly period products - the Mini pads for light flow, the Regular pads for regular flow and the Maxi pads for full flow.
Guide to Sizes:
- Mini - 20cm x 6cm. Suitable for light flow days and as a panty liner
- Regular - 22cm x 7.5cm. Ideal for your average menstrual flow days. It has two inner layers of thick organic cotton fleece inside
- Maxi - 28cm x 9cm. Perfect for heavy flow days It has four inner layers of thick organic cotton fleece inside and double poppers to prevent slipping
Your eco pad/s will arrive wrapped simply in tissue paper
About the Fabrics
Honour Your Flow zero waste period products are handmade from the best quality fabrics they can find. Their pads have a luxuriously soft organic cotton velour top layer, with organic cotton inner and bottom layers. There is a discreet layer of waterproof PUL inside. The PUL they use is made in the USA and is as eco friendly as possible whilst still being a man made fabric.
Honour Your Flow firmly believe natural fabrics are very important, as they make wearing your washable menstrual products cool and comfortable, with none of the unpleasant symptoms that have been associated with disposables. For example you don't get burning, itching or thrush symptoms during your period when you use natural fabrics.
Washing Your Eco Pads
All Honour Your Flow pads are pre-washed and ready to use.
Please wash them with dark colours for the first few washes in case the dye runs a little. When you do wash them, as far as the fabrics are concerned, they can all be washed up to 60 degrees. But, we do recommend washing at a lower temperature, as the nature of blood protein is that it can set into the fabric at high temperatures.
Please don't use fabric conditioners when washing your environmentally friendly period pads as this will affect the absorption considerably.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review