We are thrilled to be Introducing Grace & Green - a Bristol based Company dedicated to crafting exceptional biodegradable period products made with 100% certified organic cotton.
Their range offers superior naturally effective absorbency and protection, complying with industry standards without the use of perfumes and artificial absorbents.
Organic Cotton Liners - Ultra-thin.Soft, breathable and discreet. Made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton.
24 in a box
Key Product Information
- Certified Organic Cotton
- Soft, breathable and discreet
- Plant-based biodegradable waterproof backing for leak protection
- Ultra soft breathable organic cotton topcoat & core
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience
- No synthetics, plastics, chemicals, fragrances, wood pulp, chlorine or bleach
- Hypoallergenic and pH neutral
- Cruelty-free and Vegan
- Sustainable and recyclable packaging
- Ethical and sustainable manufacturing
Why Grace & Green?
- Transparent - Transparency and authenticity sit at the core of Grace & Green. They list their ingredients on the pack, educate their consumers of the importance of origin and provenance and craft hygiene products with a greater truth.
- Your Health - What you put in your body matters. The vagina has a very delicate pH balance and it's also highly absorbent. Their products are made using 100% certified organic cotton, meaning they are naturally absorbent complying with industry standards without the use of perfumes and artificial absorbents.
- Certified organic - Unlike other brands, Grace & Green's product cores are made using 100% certified organic cotton rather than just a top cover. They don't compromise on cheaper ingredients or materials, such as wood pulps or rayon or dioxin.
- Environmental Commitment - Grace & Green practice responsible manufacturing: protecting the environment and people they work with. Their manufacturing is amongst the best in the world , using renewable water energy
- Making a Difference - Around the world women and young girls lead a life deprived from basic dignity. Grace & Green help support amazing organisations that address acute environmental and social issues connected with periods.