Large Organic Cotton Facial Pads - Pack of 5
These organic cotton facial pads from A Slice of Green are such lovely quality and great value. Double sided, with a handy hanging loop and a generous size to fit neatly into your palm, they make a super addition to your plastic free bathroom
- Designed as a replacement for disposable, single use cleansing wipes or cotton wool.
- Each pad has cotton towelling fabric on one side to naturally exfoliate and cleanse your skin, and ultra soft, organic cotton velour on the other which is gentle and smooth.
- They also feature a handy hanging loop for drying out between uses and after washing, or slipping over a finger when in use.
- How to Use: Wet with warm water, apply facial soap or cleanser and gently massage skin in a circular motion.
- Care: Wash loose or in a mesh bag on a 30 degree cycle with similar colours.
- Produced responsibly by a family run business in India from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Contains five pads measuring approximately 9.5cm diameter.
- Packaging: Recyclable paper band
- About A Slice of Green
The A Slice of Green produce bags and facial pads are made with GOTS certified organic cotton from India.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres and means the entire textile supply chain is independently certificated including both ecological and social criteria. The cotton is grown on non GM, small farms in South India where the dry climate helps the cotton to grow well. It is then woven in GOTS certified weaving units and sewn into bags.
For the mesh bags the fabric is woven to the actual size of the bag (as it cannot be cut easily) which also means there is no wastage.
The bags each have a GOTS label and A Slice of Green branded label inside.
The branded label includes the tare weight ie. the weight of the empty bag.
The producer is a family business that makes the bags in their own sewing unit in Tamil Nadu, India. Green Pioneer visited the unit in 2018 and were impressed by the high standards.
These are really easy to use. The towel side is really good for light exfoliating and the soft side is good for wiping away the suds. The drying loop is a good addition as it makes it easier to dry.
Leave a review