These unique and stylish organic cotton bowl covers are the creation of the very talented Rouve Hembling, founder of Your Green Kitchen. All the covers are designed by her, hand cut, made and printed from her home in the Kootenay Mountains of British Columbia, Canada.
There are so many uses for these covers - how many times do you just need to cover something in the fridge, on the table, in a jar, over leftovers, at your picnic/barbecue to keep the bugs off breads or salads. Covering your dough to leave it to proof, etc etc!
Not only do they have a multitude of practical uses, they are of course reusable and will last you for years. Beautiful to look at with happy uplifting slogans to make you smile - can you tell I am little bit in love with these covers!
These are two gorgeous new fabrics from Rouve - both lovely quality with a characteristicly stunning and intricate jellyfish design on one of the covers
- You will receive: 1 x Large Jellyfish cover on navy striped fabric, 1 x Medium blue stripes on neutral background cover (see below for size guides)
- Made from 100% GOTS unbleached organic cotton
- Elasticated edge to fit tightly around bowl
- Hand printed using silk screen technique
- Hand made
- Hand cut
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for maximum quality
- Machine wash on cold wash and lay flat to dry
The covers come in various sizes - please see other listings, but as a quick reference here is a guide to the size of the covers when stretched:
- Mason - Fits a standard mason jar - or 3.5" bowls when stretched.
- Mini - 5" bowl or smaller
- Small - 6.5" small bowl/cereal bowl
- Medium - 8.5" - 9"
- Large - 10 - 10.5"
- Extra Large - 12 - 12.5"
Amazing product! Wish I found them years ago, just soak them with a little water and they will act similarly to cling film. I’ve used them to cover dough as it’s proving and meat as it’s marinating. Going to buy more for presents for my family! Cannot recommend enough!!
Leave a review