Organic Cotton Bowl Covers - SMALL - Choose Design
These unique and stylish organic cotton bowl covers are the creation of the very talented Rouve Hembling, founder of Your Green Kitchen. All the covers are designed by her, hand cut, made and printed from her home in the Kootenay Mountains of British Columbia, Canada.
There are so many uses for these covers - how many times do you just need to cover something in the fridge, on the table, in a jar, over leftovers, at your picnic/barbecue to keep the bugs off breads or salads. Covering your dough to leave it to proof, etc etc!
Not only do they have a multitude of practical uses, they are of course reusable and will last you for years. Beautiful to look at with happy uplifting slogans to make you smile - can you tell I am little bit in love with these covers!
Here we have the Small covers which will stretch comfortably over a small bowl/cereal bowl of 6.5"
- Made from 100% GOTS unbleached organic cotton
- Elasticated edge to fit tightly around bowl
- Hand printed using silk screen technique
- Hand made
- Hand cut
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for maximum quality
- Machine wash on cool wash and lay flat to dry
We have three Small designs to choose from in different colours - please select either:
- Heart in navy or pink - slogan "Love does not have to be perfect it just needs to be true”
- Pineapple in navy or pink - slogan "be a pineapple, stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the Inside"
- Hum of the Bees in navy - slogan "the hum of the bees is the voice of the garden" - Elizabeth Lawrence
The covers come in various sizes - please see other listings, but as a quick reference here is a guide to the size of the covers when stretched:
- Mason - Fits a standard mason jar - or 3.5" bowls when stretched.
- Mini - 5" bowl or smaller
- Small - 6.5" small bowl/cereal bowl
- Medium - 8.5" - 9"
- Large - 10 - 10.5"
- Extra Large - 12 - 12.5"
Efficient delivery, great quality. I shall be ordering more.
Leave a review