Organic Cotton Bowl Cover - EXTRA LARGE
These unique and stylish organic cotton bowl covers are the creation of the very talented Rouve Hembling, founder of Your Green Kitchen. All the covers are made by her, hand cut and printed from her home in the Kootenay Mountains of British Columbia, Canada.
There are so many uses for these covers - how many times do you just need to cover something in the fridge, on the table, in a jar, over leftovers, at your picnic/barbecue to keep the bugs off breads or salads. Covering your dough to leave it to proof, etc etc!
Not only do they have a multitude of practical uses, they are of course reusable and will last you for years. Beautiful to look at with happy uplifting slogans and designs to make you smile - can you tell we are a little bit in love with these covers!
Here we have the Extra large cover which will stretch comfortably over a large bowl of 12 - 13".
Please choose from our three gorgeous designs, designed exclusively for Your Green Kitchen:
- Flying Birds by illustrator Jaimie MacGibbon
- Noliah "Spring" by Canadian artist Allison Bajt
- Noliah "Wildflower" by Canadian artist Alison Bajt
More Product Info
- Made from 100% GOTS unbleached organic cotton
- Elasticated edge to fit tightly around bowl
- Hand printed using silk screen technique
- Hand made
- Hand cut
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for maximum quality
- Machine wash on cold wash and lay flat to dry
The covers come in various sizes - please see other listings, but as a quick reference here is a guide to the size of the covers when stretched:
- Mason - Fits a standard mason jar - or 3.5" bowls when stretched.
- Mini - 5" bowl or smaller
- Small - 6.5" small bowl/cereal bowl
- Medium - 8.5" - 9"
- Large - 10 - 10.5"
- Extra Large - 12 - 13"
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review