A natural, organic vegan deodorant tin by Earth Conscious.
Earth Conscious are Winners of The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards Best Deodorant 2016 & Best Buy 2017
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- The Earth Conscious range are antibacterial deodorants, not antiperspirants. The natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of the ingredients work brilliantly to keep you smelling fresh all day long:
- Sodium Bicarbonate prevents the smell that is caused from underarm bacteria.
- Coconut Oil & Shea Butter helps soothe and moisturise.
- Arrowroot helps to keep you dry
- Made from 100% natural ingredients. It has anti-bacterial properties that will combat body odour all day long.
- Flavoured by organic essential oils only - no synthetics
- Apply easily with fingertips, and your deodorant will melt into your skin. No waiting to dry.
- No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- Totally cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Suitable for adults and teens
- Support healthy marine life
- Eu registered and certified
- Make in the UK
- Earth Conscious donates a proportion of their sales to The Marine Conservation Society
- Product Size: 60g
- Certified organic coconut oil,
- certified organic arrowroot powder,
- certified organic shea butter,
- sodium bicarbonate,
- jojoba wax,
- sunflower wax
- certified organic lemon essential oil,
- certified organic grapefruit essential oil. (*Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool)
*Ingredients Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils
How to Use:
Apply sparingly with fingertips.
Keep out of direct sunlight and refrigerate in warm weather if necessary.
Earth Conscious Ethics:
- Affordable - always fairly priced
- Cruelty Free - certified cruelty free by PETA
- Eco-Friendly - Earth Conscious only use ingredients that are not harmful to wildlife, marine life or the environment at large.
- All products have the relevant Cosmetic Product Safety Reports
- Organically Certified ingredients - and where possible certified by the Soil Association
- Product Packaging is plastic free and recyclable
- Palm Oil Free - no palm oil in any of their products
- Vegan Friendly