A natural, organic vegan deodorant stick in cardboard tube by Earth Conscious.
Earth Conscious are Winners of The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards Best Deodorant 2016 & Best Buy 2017
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- The Earth Conscious range are antibacterial deodorants, not antiperspirants. The natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of the ingredients work brilliantly to keep you smelling fresh all day long:
- Sodium Bicarbonate prevents the smell that is caused from underarm bacteria.
- Coconut Oil & Shea Butter helps soothe and moisturise.
- Arrowroot helps to keep you dry
- No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- Totally cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradeable/recyclable cardboard packaging
- Suitable for adults and teens
- Support healthy marine life
- Eu registered and certified
- Earth Conscious donates a proportion of their sales to The Marine Conservation Society
- Product Size: 60g
- Certified organic coconut oil
- certified organic arrowroot powder
- certified organic shea butter
- sodium bicarbonate
- sunflower wax
How to Use:
Apply sparingly directly from the cardboard stick applicator. In cooler months this works very well as the deodorant will melt upon contact with you skin and may be easier to use than the tin.
Be careful when pushing up that you dont push too far.
Please store out of direct sunlight. It is best to store your natural deodorant in a cool dark place. The natural and organic ingredients that are used may be affected by changes in temperature.
Please be aware that the consistency of your Natural Deodrant Stick may soften and harden depending on the room temperature it is stored in. In very warm weather please place in the fridge where it will still apply smoothly and easily by melting on contact with warm skin.
Earth Conscious Ethics:
- Affordable - always fairly priced
- Cruelty Free - certified cruelty free by PETA
- Eco-Friendly - Earth Conscious only use ingredients that are not harmful to wildlife, marine life or the environment at large.
- All products have the relevant Cosmetic Product Safety Reports
- Organically Certified ingredients - and where possible certified by the Soil Association
- Product Packaging is plastic free and recyclable
- Palm Oil Free - no palm oil in any of their products
- Vegan Friendly options