Eco Living - Natural Latex Household Gloves - Small or Medium
Ideal for household cleaning, washing dishes or to protect your hands from household cleaning agents. These natural latex rubber gloves are made from responsibly managed rubber tree plantations. The texture pattern on the finger tips and palms allows a better grip, while the lightly dusted inner natural cotton velour lining ensures the gloves are comfortable to wear.
Available in sizes Small + Medium
- 100% plastic-free
- Renewable & Sustainable material
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Slip-resistant textured surface
- Vegan Friendly
- Made in Europe
- Tree planted for every pack sold
- Size S: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 95 mm
- Size M: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 105 mm
Care: Rinse gloves with clear water after use. Note - the latex can cause allergic reactions
I enjoyed testing these gloves - they feel relatively thin, which means you can actually feel what you are holding properly when wearing them. I love the fact that they are made of a natural material too.
Leave a review