Natural Mineral-rich Toothpaste - Activated Charcoal
This natural toothpaste by Georganics is blended with Active Charcoal from Coconut shells and organic English Peppermint Essential Oil. The oil has a warm, spicy, sweet licorice-like aroma whilst the charcoal powder acts as a cleansing and whitening agent. This non foaming combination creates a natural, mildly abrasive paste. The fluoride and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to commercial whitening toothpastes.
- Fluoride free,
- SLS free & glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free jar, recyclable & biodegradable
- Comes in glass jar with aluminium lid
- Presentation box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
- Size: 60ml
Directions for Use:
- Use a pea-sized amount onto a soft/medium toothbrush.
- Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralization.
- Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth.
- Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
- Calcium Carbonate*
- Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*
- Cocos Nucifera Oil*+
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*+
- Diatomaceous Earth*+
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Charcoal Powder*+
- Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil*+
- Foeniculum Vulgare Oil*+
- Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*+
+Organic Soil Association, *Food Grade Quality
- About Georganics
(taken directly from Georganics website)
"From the ingredients we source and use, the zero-waste approach to packaging, to our transparency in all manufacturing processes, our simple but strong set of values is a commitment to the highest quality and lowest possible impact.
NATURAL We put a lot of time into finding ingredients that come from pure and natural sources and believe nature offers everything we need. This means that we don't agree with using synthetic chemicals or preservatives in our products, instead, use natural chemicals and ingredients full of real flavours and textures. Read more.
SUSTAINABLE We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment and want our business to be as environmentally sustainable as possible. This is why all our packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable, we source ingredients from local suppliers and manufacture our products in England.
ETHICAL We aim to be ethical throughout our production process from being totally transparent as to why we have made certain choices when it comes to the ingredients used in our products, to how we treat our workers and being PETA approved Vegan & Cruelty-free."
Tastes absolutely disgusting. Will not buy again.
Leave a review