Unscented, gentle and completely natural - perfect to soothe and hydrate skin. Use as a nappy balm or dry skin balm. Apply to baby's bottoms, and dry skin patches.
- Made of skin protecting natural ingredients which may help to prevent nappy rash. All the ingredients work towards keeping skin soft and moisturised:
- Coconut Oil melts easily into skin making it great for dry, itchy or sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter helps retain moisture and elasticity.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is ideal for use on inflamed skin.
- Jojoba gives a naturally balancing element to the balm.
- Can be equally used by Mum too!
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Totally cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Recyclable packaging
- Supports healthy marine life
- Eu registered and certified
- Earth Conscious donates a proportion of their sales to The Marine Conservation Society
- Product Size: 60g
- Cocos Nucifera -certified organic coconut oil,
- Butyrospermum Parkii - certified organic shea butter,
- Prunus Armeniaca - certified organic apricot kernel oil
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed - jojoba
- Helianthus Annuus Seed - sunflower
How to Use:
Use as a nappy balm or dry skin balm.
Please store out of direct sunlight. It is best to store your natural deodorant in a cool dark place. The natural and organic ingredients that are used may be affected by changes in temperature - store in fridge in warm weather if necessary.
Earth Conscious Ethics:
- Affordable - always fairly priced
- Cruelty Free - certified cruelty free by PETA
- Eco-Friendly - Earth Conscious only use ingredients that are not harmful to wildlife, marine life or the environment at large.
- All products have the relevant Cosmetic Product Safety Reports
- Organically Certified ingredients - and where possible certified by the Soil Association
- Product Packaging is plastic free and recyclable
- Palm Oil Free - no palm oil in any of their products
- Vegan Friendly options