Mutiny Mini Box - Orange & Lavender
The iconic Mutiny Shaving Box without the shaving brush. Still in its simple, natural, understated, recyclable packaging with embossed Mutiny logo, just in a smaller package.
Billions of disposable plastic razors end up in landfill every year. You can help stop this!
Here's what you'll get in your mini kit:
- A 3-piece double edged safety razor that will last for years and give a close smooth shave without the user suffering from razor burn or ingrowing hairs
- 5 FREE recyclable aluminium razor blades to get you started
- 100% natural, organic, handmade, vegan friendly Orange & Lavender shaving soap. Created using the traditional cold process method and cured for three weeks. Lathers up and smells beautifully citrusy with the added healing, calming and soothing ingredient of Lavender. No Parabens, no SLES, only natural, ethical, vegan friendly ingredients. Packaged in 100% recyclable paper
- All presented in a smart embossed cardboard box that can be reused or recycled
- No disposable plastic
- Totally vegan and cruelty free
Orange & Lavender:Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Sodium, castorate, Kaolin (clay), Citrus sinensis (orange) essential oil contains limonene, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geranial.
This is an age restricted item. By accepting our terms and conditions at checkout you are confirming that you are over 18.
- About Mutiny Shaving Co
ABOUT MUTINY SHAVING Co
Mutiny Shaving was formed as a rebellion against the corporate Goliath’s currently dominating the shaving industry. These companies charge extortionate prices for over designed razors that we don’t need and are non recyclable.
Mutiny Shaving is committed to providing a super-close shaving experience that produces zero plastic waste, is eco & vegan friendly, cruelty free, contains no harmful chemicals and retails at a significantly lower cost to both you and the planet.
This is a wonderful product, given what I was reading about these types of razors being hard to use, I was surprised at how quickly I adapted, and how close the shave is, and how long the blade lasts...no regrets!
Leave a review