Georganics mouthwash tablets are made from entirely natural, food grade and non-toxic ingredients.
- Fluoride, glycerin and SLS free formula restores a healthy pH balance to your mouth, maintains good oral health and freshens your breath.
- These tablets are perfect for travelling as they are a more eco-friendly alternative to traditional mouthwashes avoiding the unnecessary transportation of water.
- Each glass bottle contains 180 tablets,
- Flavoured with organic peppermint oil
- PETA cruelty-free and vegan certified
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free, recyclable & biodegradable
- Comes in glass jar with aluminium lid
- Box made from compostable craft paper & vegetable ink
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
How to Use:
Simply place 1 tablet in a glass with around 20ml of water and allow tablet to completely dissolve. Gargle for around 30 seconds, then spit out.
- About Georganics
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Tartaric Acid*,
- Citric Acid*
- Mentha Piperita Oil+
- Sodium Benzoate*
- Natural Colourings*+
+Natural Origin, *Food Grade.
(taken directly from Georganics website)
"From the ingredients we source and use, the zero-waste approach to packaging, to our transparency in all manufacturing processes, our simple but strong set of values is a commitment to the highest quality and lowest possible impact.
NATURAL We put a lot of time into finding ingredients that come from pure and natural sources and believe nature offers everything we need. This means that we don't agree with using synthetic chemicals or preservatives in our products, instead, use natural chemicals and ingredients full of real flavours and textures. Read more.
SUSTAINABLE We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment and want our business to be as environmentally sustainable as possible. This is why all our packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable, we source ingredients from local suppliers and manufacture our products in England.
ETHICAL We aim to be ethical throughout our production process from being totally transparent as to why we have made certain choices when it comes to the ingredients used in our products, to how we treat our workers and being PETA approved Vegan & Cruelty-free."
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review