Why a Linen Towel?
- High absorbency - Linen is able to absorb a phenomenal amount of water for its weight. So a linen towel will get you drier, quicker.
- Lightweight - Our linen beach towels are lightweight yet super effective. This makes them perfect for packing for a trip to the beach, pool or gym. No more bulky cotton towels that take up your whole bag and weigh you down when they are wet. If you like to travel light, you will like linen.
- Fast drying - Not only will a linen beach towel absorb more water than a cotton terry towel, it will shed it faster too. No more soggy morning-after towels!
- Great for holidays - when you are in and out of the water, or showering and heading out for an adventure.
- Super soft - Other towels can feel scratchy unless they are tumble dried, which is not great for energy consumption and living in harmony with the planet. Your linen towel will stay super soft, and will feel comfortable against even the most sensitive skin. And the softness will last, too.
- Sustainable - Linen is made from cellulose fibers derived from flax plants. The flax plant does not require much energy or water resources to produce and the entire plant is used to make linen, leaving no waste footprint.
- Biodegradable - Linen is naturally biodegradable and recyclable.