Laundry Detergent Sheets (Fragranced) - 60 sheets
Simple Living Eco's laundry sheets are 100% natural, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. They take up a fraction of the space that bulky plastic bottles do, and clean just as powerfully as mainstream detergents.
Made from coconut oil, coconut oil extract and deionized water they are great for babies and sensitive skin. So simple to use, they dissolve in hot or cold water, making them equally brilliant for handwashing.
100% Eco-friendly, 100% Biodegradable and 100% recyclable.
Key Product Info:
- Natural Ingredients
- No chemicals
- No Palm Oil
- No SLS
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
- Fully dissolve in hot or cold water
- Do not leave residue
- Great for low temp wash
- Ideal for hand washing clothes
- Travel friendly - great for taking on holiday or on longer adventures.
- Great for sensitive skin and babies
- Box is 100% recyclable
- Sheet Size: Each Sheet is 88mm x 110mm
- Pack Size: 60 sheets
- Simple Living Eco are a UK company - their sheets are currently made in Europe with raw materials sourced from Netherlands, Germany, India and Japan. They are working hard to bring production to the UK.
- Handwashing - 1 sheet will easily do 2-5 pcs (about 0.5kg)
- Machine Washing - simply pop a sheet into the drum with your washing. For smaller loads, we advise 1 sheet, and for larger or more heavily soiled washes, suggest 2.
- Simple Living laundry sheets have a shelf life of 2 years.
- We would advise storing your box in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Water (extracted during manufacturing), naturally derived surfactants from coconut oil, Polyvinyl alcohol*, natural essential oil fragrance
Fragrance: Fresh Linen
*PVA is a biodegradable polymer used as Simple Living Eco's proprietary binding agent, creating a detergent, neither liquid nor solid, that evenly dissolves in the wash. It is created from plants and is all natural. It is nontoxic and safe for humans, animals, and marine life.
Work really well, great for handwashing.
I'm on my second pack of these now and wholeheartedly recommend! The sheets have a delicate smell to them, fully dissolve in water and, as visible in the pictures, come in a small paper/cardboard box. The laundry comes out fresh and clean; what a fabulous zero waste alternative to your typical liquid laundry detergent!
Leave a review