It's so exciting when our suppliers create wonderful new products and this zesty lemon shampoo bar from KiteNest is a complete winner for us. It received thumbs up from everyone here who tested it, including my daughter with her really long thick hair (not an easy one to please on the shampoo front!)
Made from a unique blend of oils and butters to help clean and protect your hair from root to tip.
- Natural cleaning power combines with May Chang, Cedarwood and zingy Lemon peel powder leaving hair smelling fresh, whilst revitalising your senses.
- Designed to be suitable for regular or infrequent use these bars are the perfect companion for KiteNest Organic Dry Shampoo.
- 100% natural and organic product,
- Cruelty free,
- Vegan friendly
- No toxic chemicals, palm oil or GMO’s
- Packaging: Shampoo is package free and each one is accompanied with an info seed card, which when no longer needed can be placed into moist soil and frequently watered to grow a mixture of wild flowers. KiteNest's seed cards are printed with vegetable inks so no harmful or harsh chemicals are left in the ground.
- Product Size: 100g
How To Use:
- Simply lather up and apply suds directly to wet hair. Rinse well.
- Make sure to keep your bar dry between uses .
- Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate),
- Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate),
- Castor Oil (Sodium Castorate),
- Sweet Almond Oil (Sodium Almondate),
- Cocoa Butter (Sodium Cocoa Butterate),
- Water (Aqua),
- Naturally-occurring Glycerin,
- Shea Butter (Sodium Shea Butterate),
- Essential Oils of May Chang (Litsea cubeba) and Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica),
- Lemon Peel Powder.
- The essential oils naturally contain Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene
All KiteNest Products are 100% natural, individually crafted (small batch) and handmade in Lincolnshire by its founders Chris and Markus.
They use the finest natural ingredients without the addition of any nasties, no parabens and their products are never tested on animals.
They are passionate about creating high quality natural products which never compromise on design or performance, hence their moto - Natural Creations Without Compromise.